Martha is a holistic health and wellness nurse coach. Her passion is helping her clients learn to access their own innate inner peace, wisdom, life purpose and oneness through clinical meditation and imagery. She is particularly interested in working with women as they face the challenges of growing older to assist them to experience balance in body, mind, and spirit.
Martha offers customized stress management workshops to groups and workplaces using variety of mind-body topics and practices to enhance a sense of well-being to include pranayama (breathing techniques), chair yoga, and meditation.
• Holistic Nurse, Board Certified, American Association of Holistic Nurses Credentialing Center April 2019
• Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor Certification, Chopra Center for Wellbeing, Carlsbad, CA, 2018
• Nurse Coach-American Association of Holistic Nurses Credentialing Center, 2018
• Clinical Meditation and Imagery Huntington Meditation and Imagery Center, Huntington, NY, 2017
• Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-American Nurses Credentialing Center, 2017
• Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga Instructor-Chopra Center for Wellbeing, Carlsbad, CA, 2016
• Ph.D. in Nursing, UAB, 2001
• RN, Mississippi College, 1974
Catlette launches business with a focus on wellness Click here to read
Meditation is good for the soul Click here to read