Read About Martha
Martha is a holistic health and wellness nurse coach and psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner.
Martha is the owner of Greenspot Wellbeing and her passion is coaching individuals, particularly women, as they face life challenges and transitions, assisting them to incorporate healthy lifestyle practices to balance body, mind, and spirit.
She also offers customized stress management workshops to groups and workplaces to teach participants evidence-based body-mind techniques to enhance a sense of well-being.
In addition to health and wellness nurse coaching, Martha practices as an advanced practice nurse in community mental health.
• Holistic Nurse, Board Certified, American Association of Holistic Nurses Credentialing Center April 2019
• Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor Certification, Chopra Center for Wellbeing, Carlsbad, CA, 2018
• Nurse Coach-American Association of Holistic Nurses Credentialing Center, 2018
• Clinical Meditation and Imagery Huntington Meditation and Imagery Center, Huntington, NY, 2017
• Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-American Nurses Credentialing Center, 2017
• Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga Instructor-Chopra Center for Wellbeing, Carlsbad, CA, 2016
• Ph.D. in Nursing, UAB, 2001
• RN, Mississippi College, 1974